December 5, 2009

Holiday Tags .....






I have been in Christmas tag overdrive this week-end. I cannot believe it, but I have all of my Christmas presents purchased and ready to be wrapped. This is the first time ever that I am done shopping this early; generally I am one of those people who is still shopping on Christmas eve. Yeah, all done!! I will be entering these tags in the Hero Arts challenge this week.

Items used: HA holiday dove, young deer, grand snowflake and pine bough stamps, Stampendous snow tag art set stamps, gems and ribbons.

2 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Gorgeous tags! Early shopping is well done! :>

Pajalu said...

Wow these tags are just so beautifully done. I love them all!!!

Thank you so much Lucille for my beautiful card, it arrived earlier this week & I just adore it. I have it on display with all of my other precious cards from friends. Thank you so much!

Wishing you & your family all the very best over Christmas & the New Year xoxoxoxoxoxo