April 9, 2011

BFF

How about the challenge this week at The Play Date Cafe? The colors are bright blue, sky blue and bright green. At first I thought, flowers, definitely flowers, but I didn't listen to myself and used my new girlfriends stamps instead. I love the art of Mo Manning and this new MM stamp of mine is currently my favorite, so here's what I came up with using these colors: The sentiment is so true and I do love my close friends. Items used: Mo Manning Bbbfff stamps, ribbon, watercolor pencils, gems, pearls.

6 comments:

Lin said...

Wonderful take on the colors, Lucille!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great card, fabulous sentiment . Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Play Date Cafe. Tracy Evans x

Fiona said...

Fun stamp Lucille, and great quote to go with it :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I adore that sentiment, Lucille! And such a great image, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Michele Gross said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! These little gals look so cute--reminds me of when I was a kid and shared my clothing with my friend (it looks like they swapped jackets!). LOVE IT:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}