November 25, 2012

Oh My, Another Christmas card.....

One of my favorite new stamps is the "Stand of Trees" stamp by Memory Box.  I have used this stamp for the main image on the card I created for the challenge over at the Just Us Girls challenge blog this week.  Here's the inspiration photo for the challenge:

And, here's my card:

I took my inspiration from the wooden cabin and the wonderful red windows and flower boxes.  Just love this time of year and all the Christmas cards and songs.

Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful take from the photo! Thanks for joining in with Just Us Girls~

ps - Your dogs are awesome! :)

Marisa said...

Lovely take on the photo. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the tattered edges. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!