February 9, 2013

Just for you my Friend

This week at the City Crafter Challenge Blog the inspiration is "Just for you my Friend".  Now don't get me wrong I love my "people" friends and of course my wonderful husband, but when it comes to a best friend there is no one like your dog(s).  Any of you who have animals know what I'm talking about.  With that said, here's my card for the challenge:

 
When you were a kid and you had a dog, didn't you just squeeze him/her because you loved your doggy so much?  I came across this photo of me and Skippy and it reminded me so much of this wonderful Mo Manning stamp I thought I would share it here.  DOGS RULE!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today :)

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely card ... I love the image and I love you photo .... I loved my dogs so much and really miss them ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

Linda R said...

This is just as sweet as can be. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Charlene said...

A great card!!! I also love yur pic, so cute!!Thanks for playing along this week at CCCB :-) Hope to see you next week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SO sweet…Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Sally said...

Oh Lucille, this image is so sweet and I love that you included the photo of you and your dog! Reminds me just how much I love them and still miss the ones we had. Thanks so much for sharing!

judkajudi said...

Just popped by for a visit; love your blog! And I went to visit Mo Manning's shop and bought a few of her delightful images, thanks to you!!