March 25, 2014

Simon Says Glitter It....

Glitter it is the challenge this week at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.  I have used papers and stamps from the SS February card kit to create my card for this challenge and here it is:


I just love this flower paper and this pink watercolor paper from the card kit.  I stamped one of the flower in the kit and covered the flowers with pink stickles (just love this stuff).  The card base is a deep, pretty blue, but my crummy photo taking skills make it look black in the photo :(

Thanks so much for stopping by today, now get your GLITTER on :)

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful card, Lucille! You used my favourite paper collection right now and I love the layered flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Glitter It!

Cat Craig said...

So glad you have dived into your kit! Aren't the papers and stamps fantastic? I love this kit.

Your card is lovely, love the addition of the sweet pink pearls.