May 18, 2014

Did someone say COFFEE?

I love coffee, love the stuff.  I drink coffee a lot, morning, noon and most times a cup after dinner.  So, when I saw this week's challenge at The Card Concept I jumped right in; oh yes the theme is coffee :)  I chose to use the clean and simple style for my card:


Here's the "inspiration" photo from the Card Concept:
Found the cup digital image on the net.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  Used most of the colors in the inspiration photo for my card too.

So, there you have it.  Thanks so much for stopping by today :)

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such fun stacking cups!
Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Cathy Weber said...

I LOVE this card Lucille! I love all those interesting cups and you colored them perfectly! You really did capture the feel of the inspirational photo and all the bright colors. What a great card for any coffee lover...and let's face it, who doesn't love coffee?

Ardyth said...

Bright, whimsical and fun! So cute! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Happy Dance said...

Brilliant card! Totally love your coffee cup stack, all colored up in vibrant, happy colors! I think you've got a winner here. Love this. Bev

Ranger and Tanner said...

Super fun card - we love the bright cheerful colors!

Debbie Bonczek said...

Love this! The colors are fabulous.

donna mikasa said...

I love your stacked cups, Lucille! So cute!

Narelle Farrugia said...

So cute! Love those fab coffee cups all stacked up! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super cute Lucille!!!