August 3, 2014

A picture perfect day.....

The challenge over at the City Crafter blog is to make a card with an animal on it.  As anyone who knows me would tell you I LOVE DOGS!!  So, of course I made a card with a cute dog from Darcie stamps:


I almost missed the challenge this week.  I spent the day washing my cookie jars, 18 of them on the top of my kitchen cabinets (have a lot more too :).  I wash them ever quarter, but missed June and July and figured it's better late than never.

Thanks for stopping by, hope YOUR Day is Picture Perfect :)

3 comments:

Charlene said...

This is so darn cute!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Ros Crawford said...

So very cute and beautifully done!! Thanks so much for playing along ay CCCB!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Well, really, there is only one word for this stinkin' cute card, Lucille: furpect!! Hugs, Darnell