August 5, 2014

Sweetness....

The sweet image on my card is called "Bud's Girl" by Mo Manning, and when I saw the challenge at Case this Sketch I knew this was the stamp I wanted to use (sketch is shown after my card).  Case this Sketch is teaming up with Tag Your It! for this challenge; I'm so happy about this because I now have another challenge blog to check out


As promised, here's the sketch:

I hug my dogs all the time, just LOVE them so much, Woof!!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a dog you can go hug now :)

3 comments:

Gayatri said...

Aww! So cute. I love that image. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along my sketch at TYIC and CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.

Greta said...

Oh Lucille--this is so sweet! Nothing like a furbaby to hug!

Leigh Penner said...

Aww, this is so sweet! Great take on the sketch!