March 23, 2016

Muse Challenge 158


I made this card for challenge #158 at the Muse Card Club.  The card presented as our "Muse" this week is by Tracey McNeely, she made such a soft and pretty card, here it is:


The pink and green petals are what caught my eye, so I used mostly pinks and greens on my card.  

We are having a March blizzard here in Colorado today.  At my house we already have 2 feet of snow and I decided not to venture into work today.  So, making cards is what I'm up to.

Happy you stopped by, if you're in my neck of the woods, keep warm :)

6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Very pretty watercolours Lucille, great take from Tracey's card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Well now I don't feel so bad about the 2" of snow we got yesterday. I heard Colorado was in for a storm. Lovely card and love that you were inspired by the colours of my card. What a sweet image and perfect sentiment--come on spring! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Ardyth said...

Love your pretty spring scene! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Lucille!

Cat Craig said...

Sweet card Lucille, it screams spring!

Marilyn said...

Love how you were inspired by Tracey's card ... beautiful spring scene.

Helen Gullett said...

Soooo sweet! Love the colors