April 15, 2017

Amazing Butterflies


My card was a Featured Member this week at the Muse Card Club :)

I'm a little late with my card for the Muse Card Club challenge this week; somehow time got away from me.  For my card I used a butterfly stamp from Inky Antics and did each in 2 blended colors using my favorite Zig markers.  The Muse card this week is by Tracey McNeely and a pretty card it is (see below):

I took my inspiration from the multiple, colorful spheres on Tracey's card.

Thanks for visiting today, a lovely Saturday here in the foothills :)

6 comments:

Jaana said...

Gorgeous card! Love those bright butterflies.

Ardyth said...

Love the blended colours in your butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Manisha Ayyappath said...

Lovely card. Such pretty pretty butterflies! Nice blend of colors

Tracey McNeely said...

Lucille so many pretty butterflies, I love all the movement. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Jeanne H said...

Love the butterflies. So colorful. P.S. Put your CCC card in mail today!

Aileen said...

I can why this was featured, stunning butterflies.