December 5, 2017

Thanks in Roses


I made this card using a new stamp set from Stampin' Up called Floral Statements; such a pretty stamp set the other stamp says Hello.  I colored the image using the colors from this week's challenge at Cupcake Inspirations which is white, light blue and black.  O.k. so green got in there to, but I wanted to use this new stamp and green was necessary,  I colored the image with Artist Loft watercolor pencils, added some design paper as a frame and viola!!


Thank you so much for stopping by today.
A beautiful day it is here in the foothills of Colorado :)

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is beautiful!

Quillish said...

Oh this is just fabulous! I wouldn't have ever thought of incorporating colours like this. Ingenious Lucille :)
Thankyou for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week. Love, Ishani.

Lady Joyful said...

Really beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT