April 27, 2018

Happy Birthday Columbines


Columbines are the Colorado state flower, a pretty flower they are.  I put purple columbines on this happy birthday card, added a little purple stickles and a few white gel pen dots to the centers to complete the flowers.  

I am submitting this card to this week's challenge at the Muse Card Club; this week's muse is a pretty card by Ishani (see below).  I was inspired by the flowers and layout on Ishani's card (although my layout is quite different).


So happy you stopped by today and a lovely Spring day it is :)

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love your purple take on this week's Muse, Lucille! I love the radiating rays through the sentiment panel, too, they add an energy to the whole card! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Cat Craig said...

Oh Lucille this is a lovely card. Great interpretation for the muse.

Quillish said...

Oh Lucille, your card is so pretty! I googled Columbines.. they are such gorgeous flowers and perfect match for the purple base you chose. So glad to see you at Muse. Thank you.

Jutta said...

I too love columbines and have them around our house in many colours. Love what you have done for your cards.