August 23, 2018

Happy Birthday Tutu Doggy


This little tutu dog is a Mo Manning digital stamp and I love making birthday cards with it.  I used both Zig markers and Prismacolor pencils to color the image.  I then added a few gems, a sparkly ribbon a tiny happy birthday stamp and a piece of My Favorite Things flower paper to finish my card.

Entering 2 challenges this week:

1)  Cupcake Inspirations - pink, teal and cream

2)  Seize the Birthday - anything goes



So happy you stopped by today; a windy day it is here on the front range :)

3 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

Adorable little dog, beautiful coloring and lovely card design. Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

Marina said...

oooh cute!

Lady Joyful said...

Really fun birthday card, and what an adorable image! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT