September 5, 2018

Die Cut Diva's - Girl with Wheelbarrow


Hi!  Today is my first post as a design team member for Die Cut Diva's and I used this cute digital stamp from Kinda Cute by Patricia called "girl with wheelbarrow" to create my card.  The challenge is to use the color Yellow somewhere on your project.  Kinda Cute by Patricia is our sponsor for the September challenge.


I added some leaf design paper to the background, some little die cut leaves from Lawn Fawn and used Prismacolor watercolor pencils to color the image.

So happy you stopped by today.  Get your craft on!

3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Congrats on the design team Lucille! What a darling image for fall. Nicely colored and matted.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...


It's such a beautiful and happy card!

Arlene said...

So cute and welcome to the Die Cut Divas' team. I'm ready for some pumpkin pie already.