October 16, 2018

City Crafter Challenge - Halloween


Halloween - black cats, pumpkins, masks, candy, orange, purple and on and on.  Halloween is a fun time of year to dress up in costumes and eat way too much candy :)  I am hosting the challenge at City Crafter this week and would like to see your Halloween projects.

For my DT card I used a cat die from Memory Box, some spider web wasi tape and design paper with Halloween colors.


Please join us for this "spooky" challenge.  Stop by City Crafter for some inspiration from the design team and most of all have some fun.

So happy you stopped by today :)

4 comments:

Shawna said...

OMG this is creepy!! To start, I don't like cats... After this gem now I really don't like cats!! The sentiment makes it even worse!!! EEEEKKK.... BTW Great card you captured the essence of Halloween.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Stunning little cat face, lovely card!

Marina said...

This card is sweet and fun and not too spooky!

Kim S said...

That die is really cute and I love how you did his eyes!