November 22, 2018

Baby it's cold outside.


Been cranking out the Christmas cards this past week and when I saw the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week I thought this card fit perfectly for the challenge.

The cute snowman is a Penny Black stamp, the sentiment is from Memory Box and the 3D snowflake embossing folder is from Sizzix.  I colored the image with Zig markers and added a few red gems to finish my card.  Oh yes and the little snowflakes are from die cuts in my die drawer.

So happy you stopped by on this "cold" day in Sedalia, CO :)

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow! Awesome card!!! Wishing you and all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Lin said...

Adorable, Lucille - I LOVE it!

Jeanne H said...

What a cute snowman! A fun card and someone will love getting it!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lucille! The image is adorable and I love the embossed background.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Marina said...

I like this - love that shade of green with the red and white.