January 9, 2019

Back to Basics & Beyond - #19 Shaped Card


We have a new challenge at Back to Basics & Beyond , challenge #19 - Shaped card.  You can use any shape you'd like just not a square or a rectangle.

For my first design team card, I chose a mason jar template as the shape.  I stamped my image and colored it with Arteza watercolor pencils.  Then I added a shell die cut, some pearls and a silver ribbon.

Items used:
Shape - Mason jar
Stamp - Technique Junkies Mermaid on Rock
Die - Tutti designs seashell corner
Arteza watercolor pencils
Pearls

Please hop over to the challenge to see the inspiring creations by the other DT members and remember to have some fun.

So happy you stopped by today :)

7 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Lucille - your card is not only beautiful, but soulful - the colors and posture of your mermaid encased in the jar really touch my heart! Gorgeous creation! hugs, de

Cindy C. said...

Wow this is wonderful Lucille!!

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card and image Lucille, I love the shape!
Hugs, Tammy

Dawn Phillips said...

I love this card. The shape is so unusual and to put a mermaid in it is genius. Love Dawn x

meg said...

what a great choice of image and shaped card, love it

Diane said...

OMGosh I LOVE this and how clever to put a mermaid in it, my daughter would go 'bonker's over this!! Oh, and welcome to the team too!!
Diane BBB DT {Nellies Nest}

Marina said...

How lovely!