April 17, 2019

Back to Basics & Beyond - Use A Spray


We have a new challenge at Back to Basics & Beyond, challenge #26 - Use A Spray.  This can be a spray on your card using mica, bleach, inks, it's your choice.  I made my spray background by dipping my paintbrush in very moist watercolors and tapping my brush to get the spray effect.

The adorable crabs with the donuts and coffee cups are from The Rabbit Hole designs, so is the sentiment.  The little seashell dies are from Ellen Hutson.

Please pop over to the blog for some inspiration from the other DT members and join us in the challenge.  The challenge will run for 2 weeks.

So Happy You Stopped By Today!

4 comments:

meg said...

what a fabulous combination of images and sentiment, bet a few of us are like that in the morning, the splatter background looks great

Dawn Phillips said...

Your crabs look like they need more coffee. I think they are adorable. Love Dawn x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

These cute crabs made me smile, I love that they are having coffee and donuts! Jenny x

Tammy said...

Awww this is sooo cute Lucille! I love the colorful crabs and gorgeous background... what a fun and true sentiment!
Tammy x