June 20, 2019

Cardz 4 Galz - Favorite Color Combo


Hi there Galz!  We have a new challenge starting today at Cardz 4 Galz, use your favorite color combo.  My favorite colors are blue and green and of course turquoise :)

For my DT card I used a dress stamp from Inkadinkado and a sentiment from Stampin' Up.  I inked the stamp using Distress oxide ink - peacock feathers and wilted violet.  I then used a water brush to move the colors around until I got the look I wanted. I hooked the dress' hanger and the sentiment on a piece of silver twine and added a few dots to finish my card.

Please stop by Cardz 4 Galz and share your favorite color cards with us.  The DT are sharing some wonderful cards too for inspiration.

So happy you stopped by today :)

5 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous feminine card, love the colours of inks you used

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW! So pretty!!

ahlers5 said...

These two colors are so perfect together. Beautiful card.

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Lucille, I love that image and beautiful colors, very elegant!

Dawn Phillips said...

This is stunning. I love that stamp but the colours are a revelation. I need wilted violet to go with my peacock feathers. They are stunning together. Love Dawn x