June 15, 2019

Stencil Me In - continued....


What a fun challenge this is with using stencils on your cards.  Here's my DT card for some Mid-month inspiration at A Place to Start.  What could be cuter than an octopus enjoying coffee.  I tell you I wouldn't mind having more than 2 hands to hold coffee cups, coffee-holic here, yes I am.

Items used for my card:
- Stencil from Tim Holz
- Stamps from The Rabbit Hole - Octopus, sentiment and coffee molecule
- Prismacolor watercolor pencils
- Distress Oxide Ink

Swim on over to the blog for some wonderful inspiration from the DT, join in the challenge and share your creations with us.

So Happy You Stopped by Today :)

5 comments:

meg said...

that poor octopus looks as though she needs her coffee, fun card love it

Anonymous said...

Love your stencil and how cute is that Octopus!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Lucille! This sentiment cracks me up and I have quite a few friends that this would be perfect for! Great job on mixing the stencil & images on this one!
Rachelle : )

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and sentiment-love the stencilled background
Carol x

Tina Chianna said...

Oh I so love this, fantastic background and the octopus is definately a must have. x