July 18, 2019

Cardz 4 Galz - Sun, Sea and Sand


Sun, Sea, Sand is the new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and will run for the next 2 weeks.  I chose a sea scene for my DT card using stamps called Whale of a Time.  The  scene is mounted on the white card base; I cut a circle in the teal card stock and placed it on top.  All images are colored with Zig clean brush markers, the dolphin, sail boat and sentiment are popped-up.  The inside of the card says "on your birthday".

Please stop by the challenge for some wonderful DT inspiration and join us in the challenge.  We love to see your creations.

So happy you stopped by today :)

3 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Such a fun beach card! I love how the dolphin looks like he is jumping out of the water!

ahlers5 said...

Great card. I love the image and the coloring!

Dawn Phillips said...

I do love that stamp. You have coloured it beautifully. Love Dawn x