October 18, 2019

It's October - Witches flying by...


Don't you just love the sentiment?? Hex Yeah!  The stamps on my shaker card are from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I just love Halloween and had these Halloween color sequins to use so I made a shaker card.  The spider webs at the top of my card are on a piece of washi tape.

I will be submitting my card to these 4 challenges:

Through the craftroom door - Anything Goes
Day of the month card club - Anything Goes


So happy you stopped by today :)

5 comments:

Josephine said...

Love that sentiment.

Thank you for joining our Hallowe'en challenge at International Art and Soul.

Sheryl said...

Fabulous Autumn shaker card.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Now this card has written FUN allover it! Thank you for playing with us at DotMCC - come back next month, too!

papierelle said...

Fabulous autumn and halloween card. Thanks for sharing at DotMCC.
Gundi

Rosmarie said...

Such a terrific and fun Halloween card! Love all the gorgeous things on it! Thank you so much for playing with us at DotMCC. Rosi x