October 23, 2019

Pink Halloween you say????


I must admit, I am smitten with this witch stamp.  And, I know Pink for Halloween, what the Hex?  The challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is just that, Pink Halloween.

I blended some pickled raspberry distress oxide ink for my background and used Zig black markers to color in the witch image.  The sentiment on the inside of the card reads "Some days you just have to put on the hat and remind them who they're dealing with".  Ha, I just love it :)

Halloween is only 8 days from now, get your witch on!!

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a great Halloween card.

Jane Willis said...

Love this - a witch in high heels, whatever next? Thank you for joining the Sisterhood's Pink Halloween challenge

Dotty Jo said...

No wonder you love that stamp - I do too! Thanks for being in the pink with us at The Sisterhood, Jo x

Lindsey said...

I agree, this is a fine witch stamp, and you've treated it perfectly in pink! Great sentiments, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

Yep, that is a super awesome witchy image!
Glad you inked it up in pink!
What the Hex...he he he he I love that!
Thanks for celebrating PINK HALLOWEEN with Edna and the sisterhood!