January 13, 2020

Is that a cookie I see?


This is one of my favorite Mo Manning stamps (Bronte & Louis).  Look at cute Bronte licking Louis' cookie, if you have a dog you know all about this :)

I colored the image with Arteza waterbrush pens, created the sentiment on my computer and used some Moda Scrap paper for the background on my card.

I'd like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Library Challenge - took inspiration from the book's cover
The Male Room - Anything masculine goes



Thanks for stopping by today :)

8 comments:

meg said...

Naughty Bronte fabulous fun image which you coloured beautifully a great card

dj said...

Adorable!! Awesome coloring!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Library challenge.

Karen Dunbrook said...

very adorable image makes for a sweet card.
x Karen

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute, I love that image and it's colored beautifully!

ahlers5 said...

Love how you colored this. I bought the Arteza waterbrush pens. I make such a mess with them. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. You obviously have the hang of using them. Cute image, also!

Marina said...

This really captures the bond between boy and dog and is sweet and beautifully coloured.Thanks for joining The Library

Sari / Granne said...

That is such a cute image and love your background paper too. Thank you so much for joining the Male Room -challenge, I hope to see you joining our new "It's snowing" -challenge also.

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Lucille! I LOVE this main image and that used to be the way my dog would look at me every time I took cheese out of the fridge! Your coloring really works well with your chosen pattern paper! Very nice! : )
Hugs - Rachelle