January 10, 2021

Happy Winter Birthday

 

It's a snowy day here in my corner of Colorado and I have a few friends and family with birthdays in January; here's one of the birthday cards I made today.

I used a "Colin Bear" stamp from Memory Box for my main image, Arteza watercolor pencils to ad a little color, dies and design paper from Stampin' Up and 3 pretty gems to complete my card.  The card is a mini slimline card, the dimensions are 3 1/2 X 6 inches.  This is the first slimline I've made and I do like the look of the card.

My card will be submitted to the following challenges:

Freshly made sketches - Slimline (see sketch below)
The Male Room - Animals (image below)
Inspired by - Cele-bear-ate (sketch and bear image below)
Seize the birthday - Snowy background






Thanks, so happy you stopped by today :)

12 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet polar bear, Lucille, and I love the trio of snowflakes at the corner!!

meg said...

A brilliant winter birthday card,the polar bear is wonderful

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a precious card...love that little bear.
Take care,
xx Karen

Lisa Elton said...

He looks like a shy little fella and he's adorable! Thanks for joining us at IB!

Cindy C. said...

Sweet card indeed!

Colleen said...

I love your adorable bear...and a mini version of the slimline? I think I love that! Your blue pattern paper is the perfect match for a snowy scene along with the three snowflakes! Thank you for joining us for the first STB of the year!

Colleen said...

I love your little white bear surrounded by the beautiful blue paper and trio of snowflakes. Thank you for joining us for the first STB of the new year!

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so sweet and perfect for a January birthday, love how you were inspired! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week.

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Lucille! Happy New Year and hope you are off to a great start! This is such a wonderful card layout and I love that adorable bear image - it's so simple and well-drawn! The added snowflakes finish off this card perfectly! Take care and enjoy the snow!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-))
Thanks for joining us at the The Male Room Craft Challenge ❤️ Hope to see you at the next challenge, too.

Goga said...

Sweet winter card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, Goga

Helen said...

A really cute birthday card - love that polar bear.

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x