September 23, 2009

ScrapFest 2009 in Minnesota :)

I attended Archiver's ScrapFest 2009 at Mall of America in Bloomington, MN last week. What a blast, so many vendors with wonderful make and takes. I was able to meet a number of my Hero Arts Flickr group friends - Sally, Linda, Jenn, Anita and Liz. On Saturday night we had dinner w/ Jennifer McGuire, Shari Caroll, Kelly Rasmussen, Tami Hartley, Carol and Rachel from Hero Arts. The folks from Hero Arts were so friendly and fun to have dinner with, we all had a wonderful time.

The Mall of America is "Mall on Steroids" and although I didn't get to fully check out the Mall, I was able to buy some shoes, shirts and trinkets for home.

I can't say enough about everyone I met and ScrapFest itself. I may go again next year, have plenty of time to decide :)

L to R - Jenn (Scrapperjjb), Sally (dogwoodmnr), Linda (ScrappinBari) & Me (LucilleK)

L to R - Liz (lizhaworth), Me (LucilleK), Jenn (Scrapperjjb), Sally (dogwoodmnr)

Group photo from Dinner at Tony Romas (fun, fun, fun)

1 comment:

Pajalu said...

Sounds like you had a great time. You make me wish I lived nearer so I could go next year.