February 4, 2012

Cup of Love

I'm entering this card into 2 challenges this week, the first is the Valentine challenge over at Tiddly Inks; this digi stamp is a Tiddly Inks stamp. I'm also entering this card to the challenge over at the Play Date Cafe. The challenge is to create a card using the pretty colors in this photo:



Some time ago I added this pretty tea cup of hearts to my stamp collection and when I saw the challenge I knew this was the digi stamp I was going to use. Here's my card:
I colored the digi stamp with watercolor pencils, added pearls, lace, glaze, a Hero Arts sentiment stamp, some DP and done :)

12 comments:

Glenda said...

Just beautiful!

Lin said...

So pretty, Lucille! Love how this turned out!

Loopylou. said...

Oh wow Lucille this is awesome!! I love the pearls around the nestie
Thankyou for popping in on the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous colours, love the sentiment, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! The lace is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hugs,
Larissa

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is adorable - I love the soft colors and that lace is truly beautiful! Great sentiment too! Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks!
hugs,
M

Stacy said...

What a pretty card. Love the design and the pearls. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful! I love the pearls around the image! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

oooooh, I have never seen this Tiddly. I have the one with the kitty, but not the hearts. Too cute.

Great card, love the lace and your yummy colouring.

Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Valentine Challenge & good luck!

Hannah Clark said...

Very pretty! I love the colours and your wonderful layers! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Amanda R said...

So pretty! I love anything with tea cups so this really caught my eye. Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is simply gorgeously stunning :0))) Thank you so much for joining us with Tiddly Inks Valentine challenge this time, Hugs Pops x