March 30, 2013

Did you say Speech Bubbles?

Speech bubbles, aren't they the funnest (hahaha love words we make up :).  Anyway, there is a speech bubble challenge at Moxie Fab World for Card Creations Week and I made a little card for the challenge:

 
The main image on this card is from the Graphics Fairy blog.  I have a prior post on my blog using the same image.  And again I'll say I love images of kids and dogs, Dogs rule.  And, kids, well who doesn't love little kiddos :)  Added some stickers, see that speech  bubble?, and a little star button for fun.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Love this sweet image, Lucille! The banner and stars are perfect embellishments and the speech bubble and arrows lead your eye right to the image - great design!

Cindy C. said...

Very cute!! Happy weekend!

paula laird said...

Lucille what a great card. It looks wonderful. I might just have to go over & check out the challenge now. Have a great Easter.

Cath said...

Hey Lucille! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)