May 11, 2014

One layer thank you card

I've not been very good at making one layer cards, but I keep trying.  We have been challenged to make a one-layer thank you card over at Less is More.  On Friday my friend Terri and I went to a stamp show and I picked up the artsy stamp I used for my card, here it is:


Anyone who follows my blog must know I love butterflies.  And, I've always wanted a stamp with a guitar, so I just had to have this stamp called "Guitar Flourish" by Prickly Pair when I saw it.

We are having a Spring snow here in the Rockies, Brrrr :)
Thanks for stopping by today.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful one layer card.

Marianne said...

that's a beautiful card Lucille

Maaret said...

Lovely card Lucille.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning card, beautifully coloured and perfect one layer.
Thanks for joining in the challenge.
Sarah
less is more

Chrissie said...

Terrific design Lucille... beautifully coloured!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Super, vibrant creation, this is fab!
Thanks for joining us at Less is More
Anne
Less is More Designer

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful, that stamp is gorgeous I love how you have coloured it makes the card. XOXO Zoe