February 8, 2016

Warm Birthday Wishes


Using the sketch from this week's challenge at Case This Sketch, I made this birthday card for my friend, Ingrid.

I recently added some "pearl" paper to my ever growing paper stash and love the shine to this pretty paper (hard to see in the photo).  And, I'm still loving my new Zig clean color markers, I used them for the 2 tone flower and the multi-color flags.

Here is the sketch for the challenge:

So glad you stopped by today.

Our Denver Broncos won Super Bowl 50!
Life just doesn't get much happier than this :)

3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Lucille, this is gorgeous, you picked the perfect colors to bring out the beauty in that image.

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the circle for your image and the banners behind it!