October 16, 2016

Is that a Unicorn?


The challenge at City Crafter this week is "Did I make you Up?".  Marina ask everyone to make a card or project that may not really exist e.g. a monster or a mermaid or any mythological creature. I recently received a birthday gift from Simon Says Stamp, this sweet little Unicorn stamp set and was happy to put ink to the stamps for this challenge.

I used my Zig markers (just love, love, love them) to color the unicorn and the cupcake.  Put a little glossy accents on the mane and tail and the cupcake frosting. 

Wishing you a magical Day!!

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Stella said...

Awe; your unicorn is adorable. I love your use of white and how the unicorn stands out. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!