March 24, 2017

You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream :)


My card was an Honorable Mention on the Casology Blog :)

Ice Cream, my favorite dessert of all time.  Mint chocolate chip, always :)

The challenge over at Casology this week is the word "Melt" and the melting ice cream cone fits the bill perfectly, don't you think? 

I do have some ice cream in the freezer, think I'll have that for lunch :) or perhaps dessert after dinner tonight.

Happy you stopped by today.
We have a small amount of Spring snow on the ground.  It's good, we need the moisture :)

4 comments:

Tiya-B said...

beautiful melting cone card! love the detail.

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the inky base anchoring your terrific cone, Lucille! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Sherrie M. said...

What a pretty rainbow background you created Lucille! Perfect backdrop for your melting ice cream. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week.

Rachel Bergfeld said...

That background is perfect with your melty ice cream! Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!