May 2, 2017

AAA Cards - Bright & Beautiful & DT Call


The current challenge at AAA Cards is Bright & Beautiful and a call for new design team members.  Springtime is in the air and I chose to make a colorful flower card.  Sad to say, I bought 2 large pots of bright pink geraniums and they were left out in the snow.  I cut all the destroyed flowers and leaves off this morning; the plants are so full I believe they will survive and produce more beautiful flowers (finger's crossed).

On to the challenge, below is the photo we were given for inspiration:


I'm going to submit for a place on the design team too. as I think I have the CAS card thing down now and I like this challenge very much.

Glad you stopped by today, happy Springtime to you :)

4 comments:

Jane said...

A beautiful and vibrant bunch of flowers, really eye catching. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards and good luck with the DT call.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Definitely bright and beautiful.
Good luck with your DT submission.
xxx


Melissa L. said...

Super pretty flowers, Lucille. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Coralynn Murray said...

Such a pretty card and your colouring is lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.