March 16, 2018

So Happy


I used a new Altenew stamp set called "Sketchy Florals" on my card.  This week's challenge at the Muse Card Club is a pretty card by Tracey.  The peach color flowers drew me in, and as Spring is just a few days away I have been digging out my flower stamps and I'm ready to make Spring cards.

I didn't have peach markers or inks, so made my peach colors using orange and pink Zig markers.  Just happened to have 2 pieces of peach card stock and was on my way.

Here's Tracey's card given for inspiration:


So glad you stopped by today :)

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Lucille, I always love to see how people use this AN stamp set. It is lovely coloured in peach/corals. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Ardyth said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you used the floral theme and colours but still made this your own! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week, Lucille!

foleysfriend said...

Beautiful interpretation of Tracey's Muse card. I love the large florals.