June 30, 2018

Happy Flowers


Recently added this lovely rose paper from BoBunny to my ever growing collection.  My mother's name was rose and her favorite rose color was peach; we had many rose bushes in our yard and the peach colored roses were always my favorite too.

I created the sentiment on my computer and cut a few of the roses out of the paper to add to the frame.  Added a few light green pearls and my card is complete.

I will be adding my card to 2 challenges:

1) Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
2) Freshly Made Sketches - see sketch photo below
So happy you stopped by today :)

3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

So soft and pretty! Love this sentiment. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Karren said...

Beautiful paper and wonderful sentiment! Gorgeous card1 . Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful floral card, love the pretty paper.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby