July 10, 2018

Turn that frown upside down


The stamp set I used on my card has been on my "I Want That" list for a long, long time.  Not sure why because I love it and as you can see I finally bought it, "That Bites" by Avery Elle.

This week's Muse Card Club challenge is by Tracey McNeely (see card below).  Although I have an Ellen Hutson mermaid tail stamp and die set I chose to use sea fish for my card, after all a mermaid is a sea fish isn't she?

I took my inspiration from :
  • Blue water streak on white card stock
  • Funny sentiment
  • Sea life


So happy you stopped by today :)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love the design

Tracey McNeely said...

Lucille, I love how you were inspired. I have the cute AE set too and you are inspiring me to get it out again. Love the fun colours and the cool water background you made. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Ardyth said...

I have also, always loved those fish. The looks on their faces!! Love how you interpreted this and made it your own. Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Robyn Oliver said...

Very cute fishy card Lucille, and cool sentiment