August 26, 2018

Happy Birthday Birds


I'm trying to find good places in our home to take my card photos.  This photo is taken on a very old and rusty bakers rack my husband bought for me to hold a number of my plants (we have over 32 houseplants in our home, 1 is over 50 years old).

Anyway, I made this card for this week's challenge at the Muse Card Club, a little late with my submission, but was out of town this week.  I was inspired by the birds & their color and the leaves.  Kim Heggins provided the Muse card for inspiration this week and here it is:

Thanks for stopping by today :)

8 comments:

Sweety Gupta said...

This is such a pretty card Lucille :)

Cat Craig said...

Stunning card Lucielle, fabulous Muse entry.

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely gorgeous...love all the wonderful detail in your sweet card and those colors are fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

Karen Brown said...

Adorable card and I can see the motion in those birds! Nice job.

Aileen said...

beautiful design Lucille, ove the colours used and the sweeping branch

Ardyth said...

Love the serene colour scheme and classic feel of this! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Unknown said...

Real pretty card!

Arlene said...

Lovely cards. The first card against the potted plant is so delicate and mesmerizing. The second is just as beautiful in a masculine way.