December 6, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches challenge and DT Call


For the next two challenges Freshly Made Sketches is not only having a challenge, but also having a DT call.  I have followed FMS for a long time and because sketch challenges are my favorite I am going to submit this card for the DT call.

I used pretty paper from Our Daily Bread called Beautiful Blooms, a Poppy die, River Faerie and a Poppy stamps sentiment from the set Fairy greetings.  I added stickles to the fairies wings and to the dots on top of the tulip.

 

So happy you stopped by today :)

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous card Lucille, and good luck with the DT call.

Jen Brum said...

What a lovely card! That background paper is so pretty and I love that sweet little fairy! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a sweet card. I love the fairy amid the beautiful blossoms. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done in pinks!

Jen Timko said...

What a lovely card. Pretty details with the die and the paper! So glad to see you this week at FMS and thanks for entering our DT call!