August 7, 2011

Making a scene....

The August challenge at Hero Arts is three-fold: Creatures and Cards for Kids and the technique, Making a Scene. I have been absent from the Hero Arts challenges for some time, but I'm back and I love this month's challenges. My first 2 cards use the technique portion of the challenge and here are my little scenes:

I have enjoyed banner cards and this is my first. I think I'm hooked, I'm sure more banner cards will follow. And, this little HA deer has been among my favorite stamps for some time, no matter when I stamp him, I'm happy with the result.

Items used on both cards: Hero Arts stamps, DP, twine, flower gems, and watercolor pencils.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Lucille, just love these two cards! The paper, the banner and the sweet animals are super darling. Very Fun!
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/