July 1, 2012

Case Study #97

I went stamp shopping yesterday "What?" stamp shopping again?  I found 3 Lockhart stamps that I just had to have; I used one for this week's challenge over at Case Study  The challenge is to case this pretty card by Joy Taylor:
Another new craze lately is wasi tape, so I finally  purchased some trendy tape and must say I like it, it gave my card an extra bit of Pizazz:, what do you think:
Items used: Lockhart african violets stamp, SU sentiment stamp, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper, trendy tape and gems.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Love it, love it, Lucille! I had forgotten about those adorable Lockhart stamps - this one works perfectly in your CASE of Joy's card!

Maureen said...

I think it's so so pretty! Yes, it's a craze, but a cheap one!! LOL and I do love how it can be peeled off and repositioned :) Thanks so much for playing with us at CASE STudy :)

Aimes said...

I think you rocked the washi tape trend on this card! So pretty!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :D
Hugs!
x

craftydr said...

I love this care Lucille. I just bought this stamp yesterday when I went back for double punch day and went way over board. LOL
I love what you did here by separating the printed paper with the ribbon. Very nice.
hugs your new friend,
dorothy