August 24, 2012

Green - Yes Green

My card will be entered in 2 challenges this week, CASology and the Play Date Cafe.  Both challenges revolve around the color green, the cue card at CASology is just that "green" and the photo inspiration at the Play Date Cafe has a splash of color - lime green.

I masked a square to stamp the friends background and drew a little dashed frame around the print.  Here's my card:
Items used: Hero Arts friends background stamp, Memory Box Darla butterfly die, ribbon, gems and design paper.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous colours!

Sarah x

Rosemary said...

this is so pretty, lucille!! so glad to have you playing along with CASology!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Wonderful Lucille, love your butterfly. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card..lovin' the butterfly! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Stacy said...

Such a cool card, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Dorothy S said...

I saw this among the entries at The Play date Cafe, and am inspired to do something along this line. I think it is a great take on the color challenge.

joy said...

This card is just so pretty, Lucille! I love that butterfly (you used it on a card you sent to me. I immediately ordered it and have used it a lot since then! Your use of green is just perfect here.