August 4, 2013

A 2-cup Morning

Paper Smooches has the cutest stamps and their Cyber Cafe stamp set is perfect for me because I am an avid Coffee Drinker, drikg the stuff a lot and I mean a lot.  The challenge this week at the Paper Smooches SPARKs blog is "Anything Goes", check it out HERE.

Here's the card I'm submitting for the challenge:

 
 
I was feeling colorful today and chose this Fruit Stand paper from Doodlebug, the cups steam and coffee bean are from Paper Smooches and the sentiment is Stampendous.
 
Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy a cup of Joe why don;t ya :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute and cheerful card!! Love the coffee stamps!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! LOVE the fun happy colors! Just darling! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com