December 29, 2013

A boy, his dog and a chocolate chip cookie :)

The image I stamped on this card is among my favorite stamps; Mo Manning's images are so adorable, what can I say :)

 
The little frog on Louis' jeans cracks me up and I can just see my buddy Angus with his tongue out licking my chocolate chip cookie.  How cute is this?
 
I am entering this card in 3 challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Please enjoy a piece of fruit, or a chocolate chip cookie if you are not already Holiday cookied out :)

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

How cute!! Lovely card ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute image! Your coloring is great and I like how you layered the patterned papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Kim Bell said...

Your card is so cute! Love the dp you choose. Thanks so much for joining us at MO'S Digital stamps.
Hugz
Kim

Nela said...

Totally fabulous!
Thanks for playing with us at Mo's!
Nela xx

Marina said...

Love the green and blue together and the use of patterned paper. Cute. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina