March 19, 2018

Happy Spring!


March 20th will be the first day of Spring 2018, Yippee!!  Of course, being March in Colorado we had a good snow storm yesterday that left about 5 inches on the front range.  The sun is shining today and the little snow-diamonds look so dazzling, just love this.

I made my card for this week's challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch (see the sketch below).  Hydrangea is one of my favorite flowering plants; the flower stamp is from Our Daily Bread and the little sentiment is from Memory Box.  The image is colored with Prismacolor watercolor pencils, the background paper is one of my favorites however I cannot remember who made it :(.


So happy you stopped by today :)

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Oh that hydrangea is lovely! Fabulous spring card Lucille. We are expecting some snow Wednesday here in Maryland.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!