October 5, 2018

Did someone say Halloween?


The cute pumpkin on my card is by "Stamps by Judith & Heather" and he was given to me when I purchased some stamps from J&H at a Scrapbook Expo.  Well, he's so cute I couldn't wait to put him on a card.

The challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations is "Bump in the Night" and of course I thought of scary things and scary things mean Halloween.  So, I put my little pumpkin to work and added a bat from Lawn Fawn, some grass from Stamps of Life and a computer generated sentiment to finish my card.


So happy you stopped by today :)

3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I would have raced to use that pumpkin as well. Darling.

Dotty Jo said...

Happy World Cardmaking Day, Lucille, love your cute card, Jo x

Indy's Designs said...

Your overly large pumpkin is just darling as is your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs, Debbie