October 2, 2018

September Card Chain Challenge


If you have never heard of the Card Chain Challenge, please head over to the blog and check this wonderful, International card challenge out NOW!  I have participated in this challenge for a number of years and highly recommend participating.  Not only will you make card making friends throughout the world you will also receive beautiful handmade cards monthly.

For the September card chain challenge I sent the above card to Jo in the UK and I received the card below from Jerrie in Wisconsin.


Please head over to the blog, this is a lot of fun and I Love this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Soooo cute! And how exciting to know that it's heading my way! Jo x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Stunning and fun!!!!!

Angelnorth said...

Such a cute bear, I hope that tea’s not hot enough to scald his paws!