January 9, 2019

Library Challenge - Absolute Beginners


Absolute Beginners by Colin Macinnes is the book given for inspiration at the Library Challenge and I was inspired by the book's cover (see below) to make my card.  The stamp is from Stampin' Up, Mediterranean Moments.  I embossed the background and distressed it with distress inks, then layered my image on red handmade paper.  The image is colored with my new Arteza watercolor pencils.

A chilly day in Sedalia today, thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautifual card Lucille. Love Dawn x

Marina said...

Perfect! This is so evocative of an Italian backstreet and the yellow scooter looks great. Thanks for joining The Library.

Marina said...

This has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.