August 1, 2019

Cardz 4 Galz - Summer Fun


Hi there Galz, today starts a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz - Summer Fun.  Summer sure is a time for so many fun events and one of my favorites (next to swimming) is to have a picnic.

For my DT card I stamped and colored my images with Arteza watercolor pencils.  The little pieces of watermelon were cut from a 12 X 12 piece of designed paper.  I cute gingham paper to make a table cloth then added some lace around the edge and put some gems into the lemonade to make ice.

Items used:
*  The Stamps of Life - Picnic 2 stamps
*  Arteza watercolor pencils
*  Lace
*  Designed Paper
*  Gems

Please stop by the challenge blog for more inspiration from the DT and share your cards with us.

So happy you stopped by today :)

1 comment:

Dawn Phillips said...

I do love a good picnic. Yours looks delicious. Love Dawn x