April 9, 2020

Dog Love


This image by Mo Manning is one of my favorites.  I have always loved dogs and have had 2 or more dogs my entire life.  The gingham paper is from Stampin' Up and the dies are from Mama Elephant.  I colored this cute image with Zig clean brush markers and added a few gems to Bella's bow and buttons.

Will be entering my card into 2 challenges today:
Die Cut Divas - all about animals
Crafty Animals - Anything goes (with animals of course :)

So happy you stopped by today :)

5 comments:

Arlene said...

Very cute and made all the cuter with your framing too. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our April challenge all about animals.

meg said...

Great image of Bella with her dog your CAS layout and papers perfect with it

Cindy C. said...

Such sweet image, love how you colored it. Thanks for linking up to our April challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Rachelle Oltean said...

This really is a great image and it captures the perfect pet moment! My dog passed away last fall and I still miss her every day!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Lisa J said...

Sweet Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT