November 5, 2020

Happy Birthday Fun

 

I made this card for my friend who is having a birthday soon.  And, as it would be there are 2 challenges I am going to enter my card into:

Crafty Animals - Anything Goes

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (Birthdays)

Little Red Wagon - Coloring

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

I used a cute dog digital stamp from Bugaboo, some designed paper and Arteza watercolor pencils for my card.  I fussy cut the dog image and fussy cut some of the candies from the DP.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

6 comments:

meg said...

Love your party pups they look like they are having f hope your friend has a great birthday

ahlers5 said...

What a great birthday card...time to celebrate!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Lucille! I love this great image from Bugaboo and you ave colored it perfectly to match the background paper! This is such an effective card layout and a wonderful birthday card!
Take care -
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Nancy said...

This card matches your header so well! I am a huge dog lover and love this card! Great job fussy cutting too! Thanks for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. Gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty creations challenge. Marlene DT

Greta said...

Those puppydogs are adorable! What a fun card, Lucille!